1. Is the customer responsible for prepping the building site?
Yes, prepping the site is the customer’s responsibility. This also includes location of the utilities. We can provide a referral upon request.
2. Does Penner Construction provide blueprints?
Blueprints (if required) are the responsibility of the customer. We can provide a referral upon request.
3. Is the customer responsible for insurance?
Yes, they are responsible for insurance while under construction. We carry liability insurance on all projects and are covered by Workers Compensation.
4. Who provides the permits?
The customer must obtain permits (if required) before any construction begins.
5. Do you allow deferred payments?
We offer a payment schedule, however, full payment is due upon completion.
RR#1 Site 4 Box 13
Olds, AB T4H 1P2
Hours: Mon-Fri 8-6
Or use our contact form.
Book your haysheds now and receive a $1000 discount. *minimum size applies.